Gary Vaynerchuck is pure Energy. When you hear him speaking and rocking on the stage of LeWeb, you really start believing that everything is possible, that a real and deep change in the relationship among people and companies through social media is taking place right now.
That there is light, so to say, at the end of the “corporate communication tunnel”.
I had the chance to ask him some questions while he was giving his talk:
and then again at end of it during a short audio interview.
He told me that:
– not every company should engage with social media;
– There is light at the end of the tunnel but it’s going to take time to reach it;
– Virtual currency is going to be the next big trend;
– The most important site in the Internet right now is search.twitter.com, because when you use it you can see the communications, so its ok for you to reach out and engage with the people out there;
– The ROI of your mother can’t be measurable (couldn’t help to ask it him again ;-))
and last but not least that:
– Italy is a shocking country. More surprising even than China. A big question mark under lack of acceptance of this technology and this movement. Italy is a tough one, where something in culture is really pushing back an where the only way to break through is not being apologetic and push, push push.
Pingback: Breaking Zen: il blog di Zeno Tomiolo » LeWeb ‘10: Cronaca della seconda giornata
Pingback: LSDP @LeWeb '10 (2) | Lo Spazio della Politica
Pingback: HAGAKURE - Internet PR » #News Approfondimenti » LeWeb ’10: Cronaca della seconda giornata